Our Glamorous Smokey Eye Shadow (6 Colors) can make your eyes look pretty and beautiful. 6 colors in a palette for different smokey look.
This is the smoky eye done: A true range of shades (Neutral mattes! Shimmering jewel tones!) for a range of smoky looks.
- Versatile shade selection, There are neutral shades as well as jewel-toned shades
- Very pigmented and vibrant, palettes includes matte and shimmer eye shadows, easy to match your look
- All of these colors would look brilliant when applied
- High quality ingredients with shine color, can last for all day long
- Pigmented color and smooth & silk texture
- Great for on the go
- Perfect for both professional Salon or home use
How to apply eyeshadow:
- Apply a sheer color all over your lid, up to your eyebrow.
- Softly line your eye with a pencil liner, which should be a dark or medium shade, like black or grey.The line should go from the inner corner to the outer corner. Use the same pencil to dot below your lower lashes. Then smudge both lines with a Q-Tip or an eyeliner brush.
- Choose a dark colored eyeshadow to put over your lid and into your crease.
- Use a lighter, natural color to dust over your brow line.
- Apply two coats of black mascara.